Bio-Medical Ultrasonic Cleaner, 10 Gallon model TC1-10
The TC-Series Console Systems are efficient and versatile precision cleaning systems designed to clean a wide variety of parts for any medical facility. The TC-Series is available in several standard configurations or can be custom made to accommodate today’s high-tech cleaning requirements.
Engineered as a compact, space-saving design fabricated entirely from stainless steel as a cost-effective solution for cleaning applications of today's medical industry.
- Fabricated from heavy gauge stainless steel
- Automated Elevator Lift System
- Easy to use process controls - digital temperature controls, ambient to 80 degrees Celsius (176F)
- Power intensity control
- Integrated industrial duty circuitry with:
- Efficient - an Integrated digital circuit with Auto-Tuning for optimal transducer matching
- Consistent results - WaveSweep Technology for uniform cavitation/cleaning
- Improved Cleaning - Power Pulse Modulation and Degas function optimizes the cleaning bath for best results
- Dual frequency models (28/40 kHz)
- Industrial grade, high-performance transducers (10 Year Warranty)
- Everything included - Stainless steel basket and cover included
- Add-on features available such as:
- Surface oil sparger
Tank Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 10
Liquid Capacity: 10 Gallon
Ultrasonic Power: 240~600W
Dual Frequency: 28/40 kHz
Operating Temperature: 20-80°
Made To Order
These are made-to-order machines that can be configured many different ways to accommodate specialized cleaning requirements.
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.